Sunday, September 1, 2013
Thursday, August 22, 2013
This time is for the star ruby a rare to find gemstone that it has captured me recently so I incorporated to my new collection which you can se the model down here:
- Strength and sharpness of the star
- Intensity and attractiveness of body colour
|Elke Berr ring |
Friday, August 16, 2013
From the land of down under! HAPPY FRIDAY!
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Princess cut DIAMOND
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
The diamond world it's very fascinating and tricky at the same time so I decided to give you a little bit of diamond education through out this month.
We start with the Round shape
And to finish a little tip the 4 C's
- Carat weight
- near colourless
- faint yellow
- very light yellow
- light yellow
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Sometimes it takes little things and details to make a collection unique.
|Square rings in different metals and gemstones|
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Saturday, April 2, 2011
$525 - neimanmarcus.com
$42 - asos.com
$31 - asos.com
$27 - barneys.com
$2.80 - forever21.com
300 EUR - boticca.com
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
I was experimenting with different traditional chain techniques, then I found this interesting link chain and maximize it adding a touch of moonstone and simple chain.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Say yes, to St. Valentine!
Over time, February 14 has become the date for exchanging love messages and a celebration of St. Valentine; Well here's an opportunity to celebrate this day and be rewarded.
I prepared this contest called: What do you mean to me?
- In order to participate you have to make a video of maximum three minutes where you can express your feelings with only gestures (like a mime does) to your friend, girlfriend, sister, mother or special person to whom you want to give a special gift. You can use your favorite song and any other ways excluding voice or text.
- You can make your video with a web cam, video camera, mobile or any other device
- Upload it to and post it into Larissa Landinez Gioielli Facebook page:
- Share the video as much as you can so you can receive many "Like".
- On February 12th the winner of: What do you mean to me? will be announced here
Come on and give it a try to win a beautiful lovely set of three brass heart bracelets
Don't miss the chance! It's not important the language that you speak. Sometimes words aren't needed. With just a smile, a song, a glare you can express what that person means to you.
Say yes, to St. Valentine!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
So it happens that Aristotle described the migration of cranes in The History of Animals, adding an account of their fights with Pygmies as they wintered near the source of the Nile. He describes as untruthful an account that the crane carries a touchstone inside it that can be used to test for gold when vomited up. (This second story is not altogether implausible, as cranes might ingest appropriate gizzard stones in one locality and regurgitate them in a region where such stone is otherwise scarce)
True or not?
I wanted to share the story and the beauty and powerful appereance of the crane bird that I might take in the future for jewelry inspiration.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Always inspired in geometrical shapes. This is another piece of simple geometrical lines softly linked by diamonds giving elegancy and sophisticated charm.